Cloudops Automation Project
The client is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
- Development of single pane of glass platform to monitor, automate, orchestrate multiple public and private cloud offerings.
- To implement single design to support all cross offerings in the public and private cloud family.
- Cost optimization by transiting operation from DevOps to DevSecOps.
The client platform is a digital-generation delivery platform that underpins:
- Intelligence, which provides the client digital platform ecosystem with the ability to ingest and process a wide spectrum of data types
- Orchestration, which focuses on the ability of the platform to organize, execute, and track the processes and workflows
- Automation, which encompasses the technologies that enable the mechanization of tasks within the delivery environment services to managed service offerings for public and private cloud.
- CloudOps Dashboard Development
- Operational Automation for AWS and Azure
- Azure Powershell automation
- AWS Boto automation script
- Vault Implementation for Securing customer credentials
- Setting up CI/CD process