Our clients, who are spread diversely across many industries, share mutual trust with us and we work hand-in-hand to make our relationships exciting, fruitful, and lasting. Like wings and skies, our support and their success coincide
How do we protect personal data?
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. ATMECS implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We have regular penetration testing on our website and networks to ensure our technical defenses are in place. We do not collect any financial or credit card information.
We will not retain personal information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is processed, including the security of our processing complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. audit, accounting, and statutory retention terms), handling disputes, and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims in the countries where we do business.
ATMECS operates in an environment where the majority of the data is stored on cloud-based systems. There might be scenarios in which data might be stored outside the country where it is originally being collected. Your Rights under the different privacy laws, including the recent GDPR
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions set out in the applicable laws) to:
- Request access to the personal data we collect and process about you.
- Request a rectification of your personal data, if you find that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, after which ATMECS will not be able to use and process your personal data.
- Object to processing personal data relating to your specific situation.
- Request the erasure of your personal data.
- Request restricting the processing of personal data, under which ATMECS can only process your personal data under limited circumstances.
- Request portability of your personal data, which entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) of personal data that you provided to ATMECS.
Withdraw consent at any time to the collection, use, and processing of your personal data by contacting ATMECS’ marketing team at infoSec@atmecs.com. Please note that this withdrawal will not affect ATMECS’s right to process personal data obtained prior
to the withdrawal of your consent. For more details on Data Subject Rights, please refer to infoSec@atmecs.com
We take appropriate steps to provide and maintain a secure website. By visiting ATMECS.com, however, you agree that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures in place and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
In the event you consider our processing of your personal data not to be compliant with the applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint to the data protection authority of ATMECS by sending an email to InfoSec@ATMECS.com