Job Title: Sr.SQL Developer
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Shift Timing: 12PM – 9PM Shift
Duration: Full time
- Transact SQL: 5+ experience
- SSIS: 3+ experience
- SSRS: 2+ experience
- Strong skills in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies.
- Create SQL views, Common Table Expressions (CTEs) and stored procedures to combine/aggregate data needed for reporting purposes.
- Demonstrate SQL best practices in regards to security and privacy as well as maintainability and performance.
- Perform problem resolution and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above
- Experience working with large data-sets and reporting tools
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and ‘get things done’
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Healthcare industry experience helpful.
- Experience with data warehouses and BI tools highly desirable
- Self-directed and able to prioritize own workload
To apply for this job opening, please send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the position “SQL Developer”.