Title: Senior Java/J2EE Engineer
Job Code: AINJE_SE04
Position: Full time
Seeking a software professional who is excited to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment where
teamwork, flexibility and delivering complex projects is the goal. He or she should have deep software
architecture design and implementation experience with strong knowledge of web services, web
oriented architectures and a track record of successfully delivering new features or products.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science/ MIS or equivalent.
- Ideal resources should be from Java background with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Java technologies.
- Should have extensive experience working with Spring, Hibernate and Restful Webservices.
- Strong experience building, designing, and consuming RESTful web services
- Experience with Spring Boot will be a plus.
- Should have knowledge on writing database Queries.
- Experience / Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Individual should expect to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Strong technical credentials, with development expertise in both object-oriented and functional programming, as well as a deep grasp of data structures and algorithms.
- Should have used GIT and be self-dependent on resolving merge conflicts.
- Should be familiar with any build tool like Maven or Gradle.
- Excellent problem solving and triaging skills across multiple closely linked subsystems/ components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Any experience with AngularJS will be a plus
To apply for this job opening, please send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job code ‘AINJE_SE04’