ATMECS provides comprehensive solutions across the Devops Pipeline. ATMECS provides a detailed assessment of your devops maturity (state of your infrastructure automation) and consulting in implementing structured Devops Practices.
Our DevOps specialists will assist you through application setup administration, utilizing software like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Opsworks. ATMECS consultants can provide these Devops services on cloud or virtualization platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), OpenStack and VMware.
ATMECS can provide the initial Devops assessment using a structured process. This includes detailed interviews with the stakeholders, review of the existing processes and tools. As a result of the assessment, a comprehensive feedback including solutions to be implemented and the new Devops architecture.
ATMECS teams can assist in redesign of legacy application for PAAS using DevOps Tools (listed below) and Server automation (foreman, power-shell). The devops engineers follow structured ITIL processes including incident management, problem management for troubleshooting problems with a focus on minimizing customer impact
Devops Tools & Technologies
- Version Control – Git, SVN, Bitbucket
- Repository manager- Jfrog’s Artifactory, Nexus
- Continuous Integation – Jenkins, Bamboo, code pipeline
- Code coverage – SonarQube
- Configuration Management – Ansible, puppet, Chef, code deploy, opsworks
- VM Provisioning – Vagrant, Vcenter, foreman, CFT
- PaaS – Openshift3 , Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Servicemesh – Nginx, Istio
- Scripting for CI/CD – Python, shell-script
- Monitoring Tools – Nagios, Munin, Cloudwatch, Zabbix
- Performance Monitoring Tools – Appdynamics, Solarwinds
- Log monitoring – ELK Stack