In the earlier days of internet, storing and securing information or online assets used to be a complicated process. There had been serious security and privacy concerns of information such as personal identities, financial and healthcare details, contracts, and other legal artifacts. Emerging blockchain technology eliminates all such concerns.
All information is encoded and stored on a network-to-network chain, a decentralized blockchain, making the data impregnable. But blockchain technology will also change the way businesses make transactions, the way a person access their phone, a car or an appliance, and even the way the world works around us.
- Build Proof-Of-Concept for specific use cases using latest Ethereum Blockchain development tools.
- Develop Dapps on Ethereum Mainnet as well as on Private chains.
- Deploy and extend a Private Blockchain Consortium Chain with multiple Nodes spread across regions.
- Build admin dashboards for Private Chains to track & manage usage.
- Implement distributed ledger technologies like Hyperledger Fabric.