The idea of AR and VR technologies goes back to 1960s when these were only casual discussions among people and ambitious interests of scientists. But now, these technologies have become revolutionary inventions mankind has ever achieved. Swiftly reaching many industries like health, education, architecture, agriculture, and entertainment among others, AR and VR are potentially a solid promise for a better and brighter future.
ATMECS provides design & development and seamless integration of AR/VR products with multiple services. The services include Dynamic Image Recognition, 3D model Recognition, Indoor Navigation, Immersive Mixed Reality Simulations across various Verticals/Horizontals.
Clients rely on ATMECS for:
- Design and development of AR/VR applications and seamless integration with services such as geolocation, image recognition, speech recognition etc.
- Enterprise solutions – collaboration, training, product design, MRO, healthcare, employee engagement, gamification
- VR/AR Testing – software (SDK, APIs, Apps), Hardware (motion tracking sensors, optic devices, device drivers, etc.)
- Immersive VR/AR Lab with focus on R&D, Prototype development, and Multi-Device Testing
- Integrated Neuroscience based testing of AR/VR Headsets with Brain mapped devices such as Emotiv Epoc
- Device / Software Compatibility
- Automation Framework for AR/VR – includes Performance, API, Web Browser and Security Testing
Technology & Device Stack:
- Unity, Unreal Engine, Cocos
- ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, Wikitude
- C#, C++, Java, Swift, Objective C, Android, Kotlin
- Ruby, Python, AngularJS
- Adobe CC Suite, ZBrush, Blender, Cinema 4D, Autodesk Max, Maya
- MOCAP softwares
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Devices: Samsung Gear, HTC Vive, Microsoft HoloLens, Oculus Rift, Meta, Google Cardboard, Google Daydream, and Emotiv Epoc etc.