Job Title : Solarwinds Administrator
Location : Manikonda ,Hyderabad
Shifts : Rotational
Exp : 4-7 Years
Duration : Fulltime
- Customize Orion web console and Orion custom properties, views, and menu bars to meet client business needs
- Ground up deployment, management of Modules like NPM, NCM, VNQP, IPAM, NTA and FOE
- NCM – Network Configuration Management:
- Working on Multi-vendor network change and configuration management.
- Monitoring Real-time configuration change notification.
- Working on Configuration Compliance Auditing.
- Hands on experience in SolarWinds and Network troubleshooting.
- Networking: – Switching, Routing and Security
- Team Management – Handling Monitoring Team.
- SLA Management.
- Reporting and Handling Remedy Ticketing Team.
- Monthly Review – Dispatching Team
- Provide Process Based Training
- Creation and tuning of Advanced Alerts for monitored nodes
- Server Monitoring for Global Project. Unix, Linux and Windows. Database monitoring, Table space monitoring and drives monitoring.
- Performing Database maintenance Activity on monthly basis
- Device compliance reporting with NCM.
- Building Network Maps using Network Atlas.
- Creation of Custom basic SQL based Alerts.
- Deploying Upgrades / Service Packs and Hot fixes as and when required
- Clear understanding of the Solarwind architecture and functioning of Solarwind and its components
- Experience with previous versions of Solarwind and relevant Open source products for enterprise monitoring.
- Deployment of Solarwind in simple and complex environments, including High-availability, Disaster Recovery plans and procedures
- Troubleshooting experience of Solarwind deployments in simple and complex environments.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the Solarwind and other Open Source Monitoring products
- Act as Point of Escalation for any critical outages of the Solarwind Monitoring System, not limited to, resolving availability issues, restorations of failed systems, invoking disaster recovery procedures, during BCP invocation.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the Level 1 and Level 2 engineers.
- Participate in team reviews.
- Service improvements/enhancements by way of Service Improvement Plans, not limited to automation of routine activities, optimization of resources.
- Participate in capacity planning, capacity improvements.
- Work on tickets escalated by level 2 engineers.
- Keep stakeholders updated through SOP, on business critical incidents.
To apply for this job opening, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position “Solarwinds Administrator”.