With a high level of independent decision-making authority, will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and build automation framework; Develop & maintenance of automation scripts for Desktop, UI, Web services & Database applications.
- Analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of software components.
- SOA Testing, White box, API, Functional, Automation, Regression, Integration and System Testing. Data Migration (ETL process) and Database Testing.
- QA Estimations, Resource Planning, preparing Test Schedule, Strategy, Planning, case creation, execution, and Defect logging.
- Project proposals with resource and timeline estimates that reduce client cost and cycle time significantly.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Applications, Information Technology, or related field.
- Requires 5 years of experience in job offered, Test Engineer, Sr. SDET, Associate Technical Lead, Senior QA Engineer, or related field.