Job Title: Sr Cloud Engineer/Tech Lead- GCP
Experience: 3+ years
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Shift Timing: Rotational
No. of openings: 8-10
- Primary Skills: Linux, Google Cloud (GCP), Kubernetes, Scripting, Azure/AWS etc.
- Expert in the field in terms of system understanding, troubleshooting, and work independently
- Managing, deploying and supporting Google Services including SaaS, Paas and IaaS
- End-to-end deployment and post-deployment support for G Suite services from legacy and other cloud providers
- Knowledge on Google Cloud enterprise suite of services like G Suite, Google App Engine and Google Compute Engine Platform
- Good to have exposure on any Google Cloud Datastore, Google Cloud Storage, Google BigQuery, Google Cloud SQL.
- Alert handling and escalation (identifying and responding to alerts on Client’s systems and networks) following the TechOps Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) Playbook protocols.
- Acknowledge and triage Server Side Real-Time Bidding Client’s Exchange Ad Quality system alerts.
- Updating and maintaining of NOC Confluence WIKI and technical run books documentation of processes and procedures
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard to Client’s internal architecture and products.
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation as required by Client.
- Follow the standard operating procedures and update them
- Manage the operations of the system with respect to integrity, performance and uptime
- Pro-actively perform system audits
- Leverage automation tools to improve processes, deployment and monitoring environment updates
- Focus on resolving problems on first call with minimum supervision
- Ability to beat the target by working within the SLAs defined
- Log, track, and follow up on issues raised by the customer using the Atlassian ticketing system to communicate with the greater Client team
- Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
- Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience working in a large distribution or manufacturing environments
- Be a highly motivated self-starter and dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Solve problems creatively in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate incident response and customer communications during customer-impacting outages.
- As needed server repair: Manage tasks in SERVER REPAIR Kanban board to verify and troubleshoot reported hardware problems.
- Coordinate RMA with on-site contractors or datacenter remote hands. Verify hardware problem has been resolved and put the hardware back into production.
To apply for this job opening, please send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the position “Sr Cloud Engineer”.