Job Title : Sr QA Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Shifts : General
Exp : 5-8 Years
Duration : Fulltime
- Own product feature end to end from test signoff stand point in an Agile development environment.
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing.
- Develop/Maintain/Customize automation framework to thrive excellence in testing and ensuring extensive test coverage of the code/functionality.
- Build, customizing, deploying, and managing the test environments, test data.
- Validate product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions.
- Perform high-class debugging and preparing test reports.
Compulsory Skill Set
- Java with selenium
- API Testing
- Page object model/Page factory
- Github, Maven, Jenkins
- Good communication skills
- Graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.
- 5+ years of experience with a deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation.
- Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
- Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, test automation, execution and feature sign off end to end.
- Should have a good command on automation framework Selenium with Java / C#
- Should have worked in developing automation for testing APIs using RestAssured
- Should have developed test automation covering UI/API mode. Highly desirable with experience in testing/automation UI modules developed in AngularJS Applications.
- Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job opening, please send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the position “QA Automation Engineer – Bangalore”.