Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring boot and Microservices ,Hibernate, WebServices (SOAP, Restful), Design Patterns
- Strong experience in design and architecture for medium to large scale web application.
- Solid understanding of Technical architecture using Java technolog
- Good Experience with architecting and designing solutions REST or Micro service pattern
- Will be part & analysis, design, and implementation of scalable, reliable, secure applications/products and implementation of a technical/business solution
- Proactively get engaged with all project/product stakeholders throughout the lifecycle to ensure the timely delivery of quality software.
- Should take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Translating the business requirements to technical specifications that can be used by the teams to develop.
- Define implementation approaches, algorithms and code structure to meet the requirements
- Oversee, develop, and implement holistic solution architectures for homogenous problem domains from both a business and technical perspective.
- Should have very good technical skills in Core Java J2EE, (Spring,Hibernate, Design Patterns, Restful Web Services, etc).
- Strong experience on Spring Boot.
- Good in fundamentals and Data structures
- Excellent Problem solving Skills
- Good to have knowledge on technologies like AngularJS/ExtJS/ NodeJS/ReactJ
- Exposure to relational databases like Oracle, MySQL and some NoSQL database like MongoDB, Couchbase.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming/ Development and Design skills.
- Experience on AWS or any cloud
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Coder in Java Must have exposure to data structures and algorithms
- Be the technical evangelist for the project and provide technical leadership to project teams and stakeholders
- Strong experience in HLD / LLD is a must
- Strong working experience in building enterprise web application using Java / J2EE technologies
- Strong working experience in Tomcat Web server.
- Strong working experience in Spring Security and Spring Data
- Experience in WebServices (Restful Services)
- Should have Java Profiler experience in analyzing, troubleshooting java memory issues, performance issues and thread concurrency.
To apply for this job opening, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position “Java Technical Archtect”.