Faster Development Cycles and Time-to-market are the keys factors for Windows Applications lagging behind others. The underlying reasons could be limited integration & automation options on Windows and to some extent continuity of traditional approach on releases.
The objective of the webinar is to highlight the common pitfalls while sharing our experience of implementing DevOps on Windows platform.
- Best practices in getting started with Windows DevOps.
- A demo on the Build and release of “.net” based application, deployed on IIS.
- How to integrate different tools to achieve a faster release cycle.
- A brief about Configuration Management best practices for Windows.
- ATMECS Webinar – DevOps on Windows
- DevOps increases agility, performance and offers a greater clarity between development and operations teams. In a larger sense, it does improve the understanding of software performances. In this webinar, find out the essentials and prerequisites of implementing DevOps on Windows. And also how to integrate different tools for a continuous flow.
-Understanding CI/CD flow
-Brief on Powershell and Powershell DSC
-DevOps implementation in Production environment