- Limited documentation
- Limited alert setup for MQ issues
- Complicated setup for DB replication
- Monitoring queues, channels and queue manager statistics using MQ explorer, IR360 and manually
- Providing the levels of access to users/applications for MQ objects such as queues, channels and Queue managers etc
- Creating the MQ point to point setup
- Creating client server architecture by creating server connection channels, client connection channels and tables
- Created alerts in all environments in case of any MQ queue manager goes down.
- Setup a completely new MQ queue Capture/Replication architecture on Production DB servers.
- Setup queue depth alerts based on thresholds
- Setup re-processing of dead letter queue messages by using dead letter handler