Application Servers Administration
- Multiple versions of Application servers
- Application dependency
- Non-availability of documentation
- Limited alert setup for Application servers
- Application patching on jboss , tomcat and mule for more than 5 applications
- Building new jboss servers for application- setting up jboss,connection & http pools, data sources, properties, MQ connections, memory sizes — for all the above configuring server groups, profiles for management purposes.
- Troubleshooting application issues like application unreachable, slow application and front end error responses.
- Troubleshooting Linux issues which effect Jboss applications like wrong permissions , mount points, file not found.
- Configuring monitoring on Appdynamics for new requests.
- Dev, QA team requests on logs, config files and deployment issues.
- Undertook server analysis for more than 50 issues/servers , which intended to reduce repeated issues by fixing them permanently.
- Jboss script upgradation.
- Inventory preparation for jboss, which was earlier undocumented