Data Analytics – Fortune 500 Technology Company
- Build Data Lakes for Data Analytics and migrate the existing data marts to Cloud.
- Hadoop – Sqoop, MapReduce, Pig, Oozie
- Drools, Birst, Jenkins, Chef
- Amazon EMR, Redshift
- Provided comprehensive recommendations on Big Data technologies that can be leveraged
- Implemented DevOps Framework for CICD using Jenkins and Chef.
- Developed several reusable components
- Generic extraction component for structured data with meta and control file generation for auditing.
- Framework for handling delimiters present in data
- Rule-based Data Quality Checks implementation that significantly decreases integration time and extensible without a need for refactoring code.
- Workflow management framework
Cloud implementation - Leading ICT solutions provider
- Deployment of Openstack using industry standard DevOps tools
- Deployment of Control node cluster for High Availability
- Multi-region deployment whilst maintaining single sign-on and Centralized configuration
- Dell Power edge servers, controller nodes with HA for 200 compute nodes
- OpenStack, Ubuntu Operating System
- Chef Automated deployment, Push button deployment
- Within a few weeks of deployment, client is able to manage heterogeneous cloud environments under the umbrella of a single OpenStack
- Enterprise SSO integrated with Keystone for secured authentication.
- Automated commissioning/decommissioning of OpenStack Services
Openstack L3, L4 support - Fortune 100 Technology Company
- IAAS services ie Nova, Swift, Cinder, Glance and Neutron
- Foundation services ie Keystone/Control services, Apigee, CXWeb and Metering & Billing.
- Capacity management, KPI reports, Log reviews, Monitoring services, RCA’s for incident management tickets
- HP- DL-360 and DL-380 servers
- Openstack/Helion Public Cloud
- Nagios, Jenkins, JIRA, Git, Hipchat, Chef, Ansible, Eclipse, Blacksmith
- Handled Operations tickets
- Apply security patch to Swift
- Decommission Nova stale nodes
- Configure and set-up of new Bock Racks (P2000)
DevOps Automation - Leading market research company
- DevOps automation and Datamart migration
- 3 Cluster of 5 MAPR nodes for Dev, Staging, Production
- Management server with Jenkins and docker containers for each Job
- Redshift cluster of 5 nodes
- ~100 S3 buckets
- Chef standalone
- Birst visualization tool
- Implemented Infrastructure automation, Auto-scaling using CF templates including basic infra testing.
- Automated installation and setup of Big Data infrastructure
- Fully automated deployment to Dev/QE/Prod with rollback mechanism using Chef.
- Implemented Jenkins slaves as Docker containers to reduce cost.
- Migrated 3 Datamarts to a scalable Cloud based platform
Multiple RabbitMQ Clusters on Docker - World's Best Animation Company
- Multiple RabbitMQ Docker Clusters on Three nodes, with Persistent Storage
- Customize RabbitMQ configuration for each cluster to run on different ports and use different filesystems for persistent storage. Add the setup to DataDog monitoring
- Coding the Dockerfile and Docker-Compose files for each cluster from ground up.
- Manipulating the RabbitMQ Configurations and Erlang configurations to work with changed configurations.
- Added custom scripts in the containers for adding users and for forgetting/adding cluster nodes, if and when there is an issue with one of the nodes.
- Added monitoring for the clusterhealth, message queues and the overall containers.
- Successfully ported the setup to production environment.
Automation of Deployment - Fortune 500 Technology Company
- End to End automation for product deployment
- Jenkins, Chef
- PowerShell Scripting, Shell Scripting
- Groovy Scripting, Ruby Scripting
- Automation of HA set up for XenApp Deployment
- Automation of data population while running Jenkins job
- Automation for Setting firewall rules
- Automation of Generating and applying certificates
- Automation of the process of generating and applying certificates using the Digicert API and PowerShell
- Automation for recovering Jenkins and Chef from backup
Test Automation Tool for a World's largest Entertainment Services Company
- Built technology agnostic, highly scalable, robust test automation framework that supportsweb, web services.
- Java 8, Java Script, HTML 5, Tomcat, Selenium, MongoDB
- One Framework to test Web applications, Web Services both SOAP and RESTful.
- Capability to automate all of their products ( 20 line of business ).
- Scaled to the level to run more than 10,000 tests in parallel across multiple platforms, devices, browsers.
- This tool has become the integral part of the product building life cycle to support delivering more than 100 builds per night
- Ability to integrate and run tests in cloud-based testing platforms like Sauce Labs, Browser Stack.
- Improved test coverage in multiple folds which has never thought possible in the past due to infrastructure and time limitations.
- What was taking months in the past with a larger team is now taking hours with 1 tool.
- Centralised report dashboard capability for better transparency, visibility.
Test Automation - Leading SAAS & Cloud Based Remote Connectivity Service Provider
- Migration of testcases from existing Canoo Webtest framework to Selenium webdriver framework
- Canoo Webtest
- Atlassian Bamboo
- Re-factoring the code to reduce the overall test execution time by 82%.
- Stabilized and improved the execution time of bamboo automation build by improvement in 1st re-run by 70%
- Increased the test coverage by filling the gaps in test cases
Online learning platform – Fortune 500 Technology Company
- Online learning platform to enable users to consume training content for various products.
- User Interface as a Single Page Application using AngularJS, Middleware using Java Spring Framework
- Application integration with AWS RDS SQL server, SCORM LMS, Wistia, Stripe payments, On-Demand Labs
- Java, Spring, REST API, AngularJS SPA
- AWS – Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, WAF, CloudWatch, RDS SQL Server
- SCORM LMS, Wistia Video Hosting
- JMeter, Newrelic APM, Git
- Designed and developed the end-to-end application providing high scalability and high availability
- Built AWS infrastructure for application hosting
- Automated complete application deployment using AWS CLI scripts
- Load tested the application with 25,000 concurrent users
- Setup Newrelic for Application performance monitoring and Infrastructure monitoring and automated alerts.
Personal Safety Mobile App - Global Technology Company
- Personal Safety solutions to change the way we solve security and peace of mind byleveraging the newest technology and world class monitoring services.
- iOS, Java, Spring, REST API, Angular JS, Twilio, TokBox, GEOS API, MySQL
- AWS – Beanstalk, S3, Cloudfront
- Developed iOS personal safety mobile application
- Designed and developed security and admin platform
- Integrated iOS App with TokBox for audio/video features
- Provided push notifications for escalations integrated with GEOS system
- Built AWS Infrastructure for hosting App security and admin platform
OpenStack Mobile Application - Multinational IT Company
- Hybrid & Native Mobile Application solution To Access, Configure & Monitor Open Stack Cloud.
- Android and iOS
- PhoneGap, HTML 5, CSS, Jquery mobile
- JAVA, Springs, REST Web Services, JBOSS,
- Appium (Mobile App Test Automation)
- Developed comprehensive Mobile Application solution for Open Stack Cloud Services Access, configure & Monitoring
- Image: For Operating System of an Instance
- Instance: Virtual machine on cloud
- Storage: Capacity of the instance
- Network, Router, System Info and Access and Security
- Flavour, Overview
- Load Balancer
- Achieved Mobile App testing automation using Appium.
IOT platform for managing remote storage houses through business rules
- Platform where multiple disparate devices – CCTV Camera, Intrusion detection system, lights can be controlled and orchestrated from a remote server.
- OTP driven locks for safety and security
- Audit trail logs stored in the server for all transactions
- IOT client platform
- Android mobile apps
- J2EE based server applications
- Designed a solution where multiple devices were connected to a single platform for achieving business objectives
- Centralised control available across all locations
- OTP generation based on the enterprise business rules
- Integrated with the existing IT platforms of the enterprise
- CCTV camera recordings tagged against each access point for ease of review
ML Based Prediction of frequent flyer patterns for a Leading International Airline
- Predict the week in which the frequent flyer will fly as well as destination based on previous flying patterns
- Identify goods & services that the frequent flyer will be interested in based on his profile as well as his activity on the frequent flyer website
- AWS ML, Azure ML & Apache Spark
- Based on data availability & parameters that need to be predicted, Machine Learning services across AWS & Azure were successfully setup and the results were compared
- On Azure ML, a nested prediction was setup where the model will predict the product category first and then goes on to predict the possible product that the customer may be interested in.
- Given the possible scenario that large amount of data may not be easily moved to cloud for using AWS & Azure ML services, Apache Spark instance was setup locally and the prediction model was successfully created.