We are looking for smart, articulate OPT candidates or Recent Grads who are excited about growing into DevOps Engineer role. This will require hard work, creativity and tenacity.
This is a hands-on technical position. You must possess a high standard of excellence, solid written and verbal communication skills, have a strong customer focus, and capable of technical deep-dives into operating systems, application performance, databases, load balancer’s, networks, and storage systems.
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale.
- Design and develop reusable components and operational strategies in the cloud to support scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restore, etc.
- Build automated dev-ops delivery/deployment model to enable continuous release of software into cloud environments.
- Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application lifecycle.
- Manage the establishment and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based auto scaling.
- Good Knowledge on DevOps
- 1+ Year of experience on Jenkins
- Knowledge on CI & CD
- Knowledge on Automation Scripting